Wednesday, September 2, 2009

This is me and my Super Assistant
I'm back!!!!!!! In full swing with a new program called HEADSTART. Nine years of teaching Pre-k and nine different ways to teach it. I was in on the very first grant for Pre school education nine years ago and it changes every year. I won't bore you with the many ways I have taught, maybe later when I'm feeling funny. WELCOME all new and old readers ( not age wise). My blog is for teachers to read, to laugh, cry and get some blessings from above.
First of all they do not pay me enough to do this job. I am raising America. With that said, I love teaching and do it because it is my calling to do God's will. He has given me an infinite knowledge of how to do this job. Most of all He wants me to show HIS love to my little ones. Maybe one by one they will learn love, discipline, caring for others and trust. Trust means being secure. I have them for approximately 7 hours and those seven hours, they will feel secure. Hey maybe they will learn something academically on the way. I say to you in this new beginning of school "Show the love of the Lord with your whole heart , mind and soul. Go gett'em. God Bless You Today!

2 comments:

All Time Fabulous said...

Mimo,

Love your new entry! I'm so excited to hear all about the kiddos! Keep updating us on your adventure!

Love you!

Sarah Martin said...

Mom!
I am so glad you are having a great start to your school year. You are an amazing teacher and God uses you in amazing ways.

wish little bit could be in your class!

love you!