Thursday, June 2, 2011

Bye Bye Sweeties


June 2, 2011. I am in transition, trying not to cry and be joyful for a year well done. We have had so much fun the last few weeks with Splash Day, Memory Day and now today is Pajama Day. We danced our last dance (Hula) for our parents and sang our favorite songs. We have become friends. Some of the students know change is coming. Tears are being shed and a joy of all the things we have learned is being spilled out like Niagara Falls. For me, it's like birthing a baby, the labor pains are gone and forgotten and the joy of that beautiful baby is all you can think about. We will miss their smiling faces and new acquired language skills. For when they have language they say, "I love you." Many thanks go out to my Co-teacher Diana for the labors of love she pours out to all. I could not do my job so successfully without her.
Thank you Lord for giving me this time with these cherished students. Thank You for always being there for me. Help me grow in your likeness so that all can see Your love. Amen.

No comments: