Friday, October 8, 2010

My guardian angel.



Only two injuries (not serious ones) this week. I'm still exhausted at the end of the week but progress is being made. Yeah!! Many thanks go out to my very wonderful co-teacher Diana!!
Thank you God for letting her be with me. Sometimes she makes me laugh. Humor heals.
Teachers when you feel down and out just try to remember something really funny that has happened to you...God is so funny some times. Here's one for a laugh. A boy in my class heard the pledge of allegiance and made the sign of the cross. He also builds crosses out of logos. Now tell me that's not God intervening right in front of me. We hope he continues his calling.... we need good priests out there. God thank you for all the funnies and the co-teacher that is right there when I need her. I am blessed.

No comments: