Sunday, April 12, 2009

Eater Sunday


Here it is Easter Sunday and I'm relaxing with my family. Did the egg hunt on the kitchen floor with my grandson(it was raining). Made the birthday cake for my oldest daughter's birthday and now waiting for the big dinner at 1:00. Holidays for me are for resting, I get so stirred up with my class that when the real thing comes I am exhausted. I've tried to slow down but my emotions are still racing, I must remember my exhaustion is nothing compared to the pain Jesus felt on the cross. The holes the nails made on his hands and feets make my health problems seem trivial. Jesus came to save us from our sins. He also was resurrected on the third day. Today should be for me, a day of feeling the joy of New Life which Jesus gave to me on that heavenly day He rose from the dead.

Rejoice I say for He has risen!!!! I pray for all teachers that today they feel the NEW LIFE Jesus gave to each one of us.

No comments: